Sunday, January 8, 2012

You Know You're Going to Eat Dirt When...

A user posted this on a horse forum, and I thought that it was too good not to share. Personally, I find that I'm about to eat dirt whenever I seem to be riding really well, and everything seems to be going perfectly. One of my worst falls was during a lesson when I was so proud of my riding - the horse I was riding was reluctant to jump, and though I'm normally a bit of a pushover when it comes to bossy horses, that day I was assertive and really drove the horse toward the jumps. He jumped the entire course until the last fence, when he'd decided he'd had enough, took off running and bucking, and eventually threw me into the solid fence encircling the ring.

I hope you have a good laugh. Signs You Are Going to Eat Dirt

No comments:

Post a Comment